Nursing Home Violated my Rights, now what? - Terry Law Firm

Nursing Home Violated my Rights, now what?

Every nursing home bears the huge responsibility of caring for its residents. Nursing homes are mandated by law to “meet the Resident’s needs” this includes medical care, personal care, proper nutrition, proper medication, etc. Unfortunately, lack of sufficient staffing is a major issue, and can lead to abuse or neglect.

If you believe your loved ones rights have been violated, you can file a complaint with the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services at 1 (800) 392-0210 or contact the Illinois Department of Public Health at 1 (800)-252-4343.

The Terry Law Firm is committed to holding nursing homes accountable for their actions. You can reach our team at (314) 878-9797 to schedule a free consultation. Our Mission is to pursue justice for nursing home residents and their families, every single day.


Request Your Free Consultation

Homepage Contact Form