Filing a Lawsuit Against a Nursing Home? Know your Rights.
Nursing home residents have the right to be free from abuse and neglect. When filing a lawsuit against a nursing home when abuse or neglect has happened residents are entitled to:
- Compensation for pain and suffering
- Compensation for a disability
- Compensation for disfigurement
- To be made whole through monetary compensation
- To have their property replaced (I have never heard of any lawyer filing a lawsuit over misplaced property alone. Perhaps a letter from a lawyer on this issue may be successful.)
We know the process of a legal battle can be lengthy and intimidating at times. At the Terry Law Firm we are here to keep you informed throughout the whole process and walk you thru every step. We have had years of experience with nursing home abuse and neglect cases and our track record speaks for itself. Let us be your advocate in the pursuit of justice.